Sunday, June 22, 2008


2nd post alr.
I just now went downstairs to help parents set up stuff.
I'll go down when it's 7:00pm,
now its waste time,
so must as well,
surf net.

Im watching Princess Hours AGAIN.
That series is srsly addictive.
I know the series is like 2 years ago,
this is my third time watching it, i think.
so funny ;D

The maid dragged me down to help,
URGGH
Now watching the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds in 3D.
Actually in 2D, cos I missed alot of the 3D one.
Actually Miley's singing is not that good.
Maybe is live.
Anyway, almost all singers will sound kinda weird when they perform.
Fuck, I haven't packed my bag.
I'll pack it at 8:45pm.

Ooooh,
Jonas Brothers is on now.
Joe is so hot.-drools-
He has such good hair.
Kevis in the ugly one. 
Nick is just cute.
Curly hair, eww. 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home