Sunday, August 17, 2008

MICHAEL PHELPS WON FRIGGIN' 8 GOLDS AND HE'S HOT AND HE'S THE GREATEST OLYMPIAN OF ALL TIME.

The 4 x 100m medley relay was just over.
Guess who won, the USA.
And Michael Phelps got his final and 8th gold.
He''s like HOT and talented.
I have like run out of adjectives to describe him.
You just have to watch the race to know.
I have nothing else to say.
And USA broke the world record too.
The victory ceremony he was almost crying. 

Later, at 7:30PM Singapore will play China for the table tennis finals.
GO SINGAPORE.
I don't really care if I missed EPL today.
Olympics is more worth it.
I want Majulah Singapura to be played at the victory ceremony.
I'll be cheering on Singapore and it really is okay if we get the Silver. 

Spongebob Squarepants is soo funny. 
I have nothing left to post about, so TOODLES.

UPDATE:
Im going to start doing research for my GeoSc thing like after this update.
Oprah is so boring.
There's this guy talking about how to stay young.
SRSLY, boring, I tell you.
Some Dr Oz guy and talking about yadda yadda yadda.
Friends is so much funnier.
Thank God to my sis who changed it.
Ellen is so much more funny.
Tyra will get a little preachy.
I have to practice piano soon or else my teacher will kill me on Fri.
I promised her that I'll have my screwed up scales memorized and played by perfection on Fri.
But first , research is more important.
TOODLES.

UPDATE:

Found this like totally hot picture of Michael Phelps.
Thanks Dion for finding it.
Look at his veins, almost popping out.
And look at those hands, like Hulk.
Ahahahas. You can see the muscles like coming out.
I better like stop typing now cos I have things to print.
TOODLES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home