Oh no, I can't think of a title.
UPDATE.
OMG JONAS BROTHERS IS ON ELLEN, OMG OMG OMG.
OMG JOE IS SO HOTTTT!!!!!!!!1!!!!!111!!!!!!!111!!!!
Now, I'm just acting like Suchi, but I have to admit, Joe is effing hot.
Whatever, I'm off to watch ;D
I just read this very good book called Good Girl-Laura Ruby.
I already read it, just borrowed it again to read again.
Some parts are quite sexually explicit but nothing you can't stomach especially if your family discusses sex or private body parts during dinner.
According to Amazon it has a 4 star rating, but I would rate it 4 1/2 stars because it deserves to have a sequel. The author has set the ground for a sequel.
Damn, and who doesn't like Luke, he's hot, but Edward's hotter :D
For once, it's nice to have the guy developing feelings for the girl.
Not like other novels where the girl develop feelings for the guy.
I like this line/quote
Luke: You dumped me, remember?
Audrey: How could I dump you when we weren't even together.
Though it's quite a common line, but something about their friends-with-benefits/hooking up wherever they have a quiet space relationships make it so riveting.
You have to read it to understand it although some parts make you want to cringe.
End-of-years results has so far been satisfiable.
I hope I could get a 70% mark and above for the report book.
There's this songs that remind me of Twilight & New Moon, depends on how you look at it, it can be applied to both books.
Flyleaf- All Around Me
My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you
This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you
I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place
The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you
I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
And so I cry
The light is white
And I see you
I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing
Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you owe me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe
I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home