Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I found a cure for cancer and AIDS.

As this is the point of blogs and me writing them, I'm going to fill you in on my ever so interesting life. Hm... Let's see what I did today. I found a cure for cancer and AIDS.
My uncle brought us out.

Went to Centrepoint and ate lunch, then walked to HMV and looked around. That was probably the second best highlight of 2 weeks. Okay, the best highlight was discovering Grey's Anatomy. So at HMV, I haven't been there in God knows how long. If you saw me there, it was like I was stoned with cocaine, meth, heroine and ecstascy combined together. I saw Grey's Anatomy(GA) Season 1, 2, 3 & 4 and Gossip Girl(GG) Season 1. Damn it, I wanted to get it. Did you know that GA Season 2 & 3 is NC 16 and Season 4 is M18. Steamy content coming up :D GG is NC16, I didn't even think that GG would result in NC 16 or is Singapore's censorship too strict? Because GA gets shown in the USA at 8pm on Thursdays. GG is shown at Monday nights at 8 in the US, of course.

I saw a really awesome birthday/Christmas present for Suchi. And I wanted to get Muse's albums, it ws bloody tempting.
After that, went to Funan to get a Wii game, I consider it an early Christmas present from our uncle. It's Super Mario Go-Kart racing and I immediately fell in love with Guitar Hero World Tour, it's $299. It includes Muse, Linkin Park and Paramore!

This should be a long enough post, my eyes are bleeding from this skin D:

P.S: Is it me or do I think I have short term memory loss? I can't remember ' Grey's Anatomy S03 EP10 PT01'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home