Thursday, November 6, 2008

I think I'm caught up in HSM 3 fever.

UPDATE/8.27PM
I'm going swimming to work off all the fats. I just eaten french fries and 2 roti mums and all the calories will become fat. 


Do you really thought for one moment that I was so Paris Hilton -esque and bimbo wannabe?
Just going swimming to kill time, I can't spend all my time in front of the computer screen, can I?

PS:Project Runway is at 10PM, yayayayayayay! This is probably the most exciting thing that happened to me all week. 



Nahh,  not really. Just that my sis forced me to put it on constant replay on the laptop. I like Scream :D
I still haven't got the layout compatible with Firefox(FF) yet. I have no effing idea STILL, why it doesn't work. I'm extremely royally pissed, that's the only thing that can occupy my empty mind at the moment. Let me do a screenshot on how it looks on FF. 


It's supposed to have boxes, images and words on it. And all it shows is this stupid grey background. I've updated FF to FF 3, so there shouldn't be any problem with FF being old and whatever. Help, please?

Congratulations Obama on winning the presidency. Get rid of the war and cure the economy, yeah?

I think I'll clean my computer, has loads of junk in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home