Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I don't like Cedric Diggory. *winks at jasmine*
It's just that the director chose a real good actor to play Edward.
I better take down the photo, it's kinda scaring me.
I'll only be online for about 10mins.
Stupid,bloody Home Econs test that needs to be studied for
I just bought Eclipse yesterday.
Told myself not to read it, but I was too tempted.
But I did read only a few.
I couldn't care less about Jacob Black, only Edward and Bella ;D

I kinda lost all my links so just tag me if I miss you out.
Which reminds me, I remember when I keep poking Dion with the Zigs.
*wonders where they are*
He would be like screaming and Ms Loh would scold him.
Never got caught ;D

I have to take down the photo, it's scaring me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home