Friday, July 4, 2008

My 3rd post, I have nothing better to do.
Which reminds me, I have to upload Monsoon or whatever songs.
Maybe I'll use Imeem.
Srsly, Teen Vogue gives good recommendations on music.
I have to update my facebook soon.
I have chinese tuition tmr D:
And at 9:00am in the morning.
It takes a bitch to know a bitch.
So true, Gossip Girl said it.
I feel like quitting the computer altogether.
Deleting whatever accounts I have.
Blogger, facebook and etc.
I have books to read, things to study.
But don't worry, I love my laptop too much.

Some of the people in my class are so shallow. 
I'm not even sure if the word is correct to describe them.
I'm not gonna name names. So let's call them A, B, C, D and E
A and B are like so...
During PE lesson, after D like accidentally hit them, A would be like complaining to B. 
Then, afterwards A, B ,and E would get together in a group and gossip and talk bad about D. 
Then, some other people who are interested in the conversation, would join in and make fun about D.
Even though I don't really like D, but sometimes D can be a refreshing take on the monotony in school. 
Fine, I do admit that I sometimes gossip about D cos sometimes she really pisses me off.
But sometimes they make D their butt of their jokes.
No one deserves to be treated like that.
I bet you don't wanna be the butt of someone's jokes.
And gossiping about someone isn't quite exactly appropriate conversation.
Can't you just like write it down on a piece of paper if you wanna bitch about somebody.
I finally understand the meaning of it takes a bitch to know a bitch.
You know who you are. 
Just don't ask me who I'm talking about.
It's making me piss just typing about this.
I have a dozen request on facebook.
AHhh, byees.

--
Watching Victoria Secret's fashion show.
My mum says all the guys eyes all travel to the bottom.
Hahahas.
All the girls are like hott and smexy,
tall, big boobs, nice legs, nice teeth and all that.

it is back on.
la-di-dum.
byees.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home