I miss PHPPS.
The first four levels to the hall, then Singspiration.
Then another 3 levels to our class.
Ms Loh torturing us with the writing,
me poking Dion with the Zigs.
Changing classes for Chinese and Math.
Then go all the way down for recess,
then climb back 7 levels,
walking very slowly so we could miss lesson time.
Sneaking off halfway when Fu Lao Shi walks so slowly and then taking the lift or taking other staircases ;D
Scrambling to help teacher carry books cos we get to take the lift.
I miss the CV, the English lessons where Ms Loh will bore us and sometimes entertain us cos of her sarcasm.
Mdm Ling and her flabby arms whenever she shakes them.
Passing down sweets,chocolates or whatever down the rows.
The lockers where people lose keys and then pay 2 bucks for them.
Wait. I still have them.
Ahahahas.
The good times, all will be missed except for some, eg Jeremy Choo, the disgusting idiot.
I really have to study for Home Econs now,
byees.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home