Friday, August 29, 2008

RENDANG TOTALLY ROCKS ;D

Im typing this from like Rendang now.
There's free Wi-Fi and my Dad brought his laptop.
Most of you should know that I was in a hurry to go home when school ended.
I was in a rush to go to the airport.
It's not Changi :(, it's the old seletar airport.
It's really tiny and our flight got delayed by an hour cos of some guy who brought knives in his luggage.
The flight was like literally, vibrating cos they don't use engines, they use propellers.
It was only a 48 seater plane.
I took a video of my Chinese E-Dictionary vibrating of the table, it's really funny with sound effects too, I was TRYING to do my CL homework.
But the good thing is there's a nice scenery cos it can' t fly really high, 16,000 feet only.
My Dad took away the cam as he wanted to take pics.
I wanted to upload pics but it'll take forever anyways.
After we arrived, the airport in Rendang is really really tiny, tinier than Seletar.
We went snorkelling to the house reef, it was so-so, the corals were all dead.
Went for dinner, bought a water proof camera so I can take pics at the marine park tomorrow.
tata, i wanna read a book.

UPDATE:
We are going to Great Barrier Reef and Melbourne for year-end hols.
YIPEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home