Guilty Pleasures
A guilty pleasure is known as something one considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. Fashion, music and food can be examples of guilty pleasures.
I decided to do today's post on guilty pleasures. Apologies for not posting in the past 2 days, I was busy with reading. Please refer to the above for the definition of guilty pleasures. Here are some of my guilty pleasures, buying Cosmo Girl and Teen Vogue every month even though they are expensive, abandoning playing the piano and playing the Wii instead, making fun of people who type in chatspeak and gorging myself on chocolate. But my top guilty pleasure will be buying the magazines every month. $6.90 + $7.90 = $14.80 which also equals to some of my pocket money gone.
But they make for much better reading than Teenage and Teens which is plain stupid and ridiculous. But after reading both of them, I can justify that money is well spent. I do feel guilty for abandoning my piano for the Wii and than hate myself for being so weak to succumb to temptation. That only happens when I get my scales all screwed up and the timing on exercises also screwed up. In the case of chocolates, I have to go work it all off in many many laps of swimming, chocolates aren't healthy, you know. Making fun of people who type in chatspeak isn't a guilty pleasure, it's FUN FUN FUN.
So that concludes my guilty pleasures. I'll put in some of my favorite quotes here, or maybe not, since I can't find them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home