I got a Wii, I got a Wii, be jealous.
Dad bought us the Wii because we did well for exams.
We all improved and my lowest was a B4 ;D
My arm and shoulders are all sore from playing tennis on it.
Sorry for not posting in the past few days, busy playing with the Wii.
Dad say he's going to get Guitar Hero and racing game with the steering wheel for us, thanks Dad.
My parents are going to Kuala Lumpur for business, 1Night/2Days.
I swear I'm gonna trash the house and when they come back, the house will be turned upside down.
Asked my Mum to buy Paramore's 2 albums and buy Famous Amos by the kilo.
Tomorrow, going to visit grandmother's house, haven't visit her for such a long time.
Imagine, 2 days without parents, sleep whenever we want to, play as long as we want.
Currently listening to Lil Wayne's Lollipop, I know this song is very degrading to women, but it's quite catchy.
Sad, isn't it, women are being used as a source of pleasure.
If you decipher the meaning, like find out the meaning of the slang, it'll be worse.
All rap songs, by artist like 50 cent, Lil Wayne, Eminem and etc, have the same pattern.
They only rap about women being a source of pleasure and all the actions they could do to them or about money and all they things they can buy with the money.
After listening to a few songs, I got sick of it.
I personally like Kanye West, his songs have meaning rather than the typical ones.
"Bottles in the club, Shawty wanna thug"
We all improved and my lowest was a B4 ;D
My arm and shoulders are all sore from playing tennis on it.
Sorry for not posting in the past few days, busy playing with the Wii.
Dad say he's going to get Guitar Hero and racing game with the steering wheel for us, thanks Dad.
My parents are going to Kuala Lumpur for business, 1Night/2Days.
I swear I'm gonna trash the house and when they come back, the house will be turned upside down.
Asked my Mum to buy Paramore's 2 albums and buy Famous Amos by the kilo.
Tomorrow, going to visit grandmother's house, haven't visit her for such a long time.
Imagine, 2 days without parents, sleep whenever we want to, play as long as we want.
Currently listening to Lil Wayne's Lollipop, I know this song is very degrading to women, but it's quite catchy.
Sad, isn't it, women are being used as a source of pleasure.
If you decipher the meaning, like find out the meaning of the slang, it'll be worse.
All rap songs, by artist like 50 cent, Lil Wayne, Eminem and etc, have the same pattern.
They only rap about women being a source of pleasure and all the actions they could do to them or about money and all they things they can buy with the money.
After listening to a few songs, I got sick of it.
I personally like Kanye West, his songs have meaning rather than the typical ones.
"Bottles in the club, Shawty wanna thug"
That's the only um...suitable lyrics available.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home