Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sick

Yup, it's confirmed, I'm sick.  I'm obviously too lazy to type the whole bloody situation out. But to summarized it up, I was plucked out from camp and went home. Apologies for not posting the past few days, I was simply too lazy to go online and I was reading Harry Potter. 

My uncle came back from Canada last Sunday, 11th November and then he gave my sister and I iTunes gift cards. In your face :D I partly wanted to come post this because I wanted to rub it in . Although it's not $50, it's $20 but he said if you want more, he'll email them to us :DDDDDDD What did I buy? I bought Tokio Hotel and Wonderwall. Wonderwall is an Oasis song and it's awesome. I'm still thinking whether to buy the Muse album. 

Apple is a Genius! Since getting an iTunes account, there's this feature called Genius playlist and it'll match up songs for me! And now I don't have a headache to match songs for a party. 

Currently waiting for the Gossip Girl episode to load. My cough has gone from bad to worst. It takes too much energy just to say something, I gave up talking. The upside, I might miss the stupid open day for school. And when I sneeze, my throat hurts, funny huh? 

My sister just dropped a plate, serves her right. Mum's gonna be angry, payback, yeah? She says it just slipped, am I an idiot or what? My sis likes to give attitude. Like serious attitude. It's annoying you know, but I give better attitude and I'm still the ultimate bitch, darling sister, no one is a better bitch then I am. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home