Wednesday, December 10, 2008

errrr....no more titles

Going to Maldives, it's been a bloody long time since I've taken SIA. Leaving tomorrow, tomorrow, 8:45PM. Oh, and do you know you can choose your meals online? I took a kid meal, mainly for the chocolate and candy bars.
I'll probably be bring the laptop there, my posts are very scintillating, I know. Hah! I used a "cheem" word. I've decided that I can't hate Twilight, but I'll be neutral towards it. I only think that Bella is a Mary-Sue character, Edward isn't. Bella has a serious whining problem, after re-reading them.
Oh, and Markus Zusak is a fantastic author. Getting the Girl is such an awesome story. Sad he didn't get the girl.
I'm gonna Google the best YA authors and go to the library and read their books.

And the new doctor in Grey's Anatomy is super duper hot, I'm gonna dub him McHottie/McArmy.
Oh, and I'm eating pizza for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home