Thursday, December 4, 2008

hot cheerleader ass, she's doing McDreamy.

I have finished Season 3 and now at Season 4. You know what show I'm talking about :D Next episode is going to be Episode 9. I only started Season 4 today, managed to be so fast because I watched some of the episodes on the TV. I love this new software to watch videos. Sad thing is, now I can't use YouTube to watch Grey's Anatomy because the quality on it is like crap. Man, and I love Mark and Cristina lines, they are god effing hilarious and sarcastic. It seems now that Grey's Anatomy resumed it's humor in Season 4. Meredith should just get back with McDreamy. Enough of my ramblings about TV shows, I still haven't found the time to watch Gossip Girl.

"New Real Life Couple! Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr, better known as Chuck and Vanessa on Gossip Girl, are an item. They were caught kissing when the cameras WEREN'T ROLLING. First Blake and Penn, and now..Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr?Yup, two different reports caught Ed and Jess in a lip lock, on a trip back to NYC from Dallas. They were caught kissing at the Dallas Airport...."
Holy matrimony! This is just disturbing. And did I mention that my sisters just adopted two kittens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home