i want it now, i want it now, give me your heart and your soul.
I don't really think God hates me that much, he gave the world Muse. Their music is so beautiful. Haunting yet hardcore at the same time. And Matthew Bellamy is an awesome pianist, the solo on Butterflies and Hurricanes was just awesome.
I think I better get started on my Chinese holiday homework, I've got so much to copy.
Oh, and according to 8 Days, Private Practice, the spin-off of Grey's Anatomy(GA) will debut Mon 22 at 11PM, on Channel 5 and right after that is GA. My new show to watch will be Private Practice.
My mum demanded me to send photos to my uncle in Canada. It has been 45 minutes and still not done.
Done.
I think I better get started on my Chinese holiday homework, I've got so much to copy.
Oh, and according to 8 Days, Private Practice, the spin-off of Grey's Anatomy(GA) will debut Mon 22 at 11PM, on Channel 5 and right after that is GA. My new show to watch will be Private Practice.
My mum demanded me to send photos to my uncle in Canada. It has been 45 minutes and still not done.
Done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home