Thursday, July 17, 2008

I finished New Moon, currently reading Eclipse. 
I hate Jacob, stupid werewolf. 
All Jacob ever does is spoil stuff for Bella.
Can't he just let her stay happily every after with Edward. Urggh
But that will be no fun anymore.

I have to admit, New Moon was getting a little melodramatic in the middle.
After Edward left, it gotten kinda boring. 
But exciting still the same.
With the voices of Edward in her head.

What Edward did was pretty heroic.
I'm not gonna spoil it for you.

I can't wait for August 4th. 
How come USA and Canada get Breaking Dawn 2 days earlier.
NO FAIR.
I 110% sure that I'll pre-order Breaking Dawn.
It's just that I can't wait.

Awhhh, my science tuition teacher is coming in like 10mins *groans*
I'm gonna read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn now.
tata

Breaking Dawn in 17 days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home