WHEE.I GET 2 HOTEL ROOMS TO MYSELF
Really, I do.
My parents and sis when down to the beach to play, I'm meeting them at the restaurant around 8.
I just said I don't want to 'spoil' my hair and I don't wanna bathe again.
Today woke up around 7am++, had breakfast and went snorkelling.
Almost all the corals were bleached, so sad :(
I took underwater pics and I'll develop then when I come back.
Then, came back and had such a huge lunch.
I don't think I can eat dinner.
Then, came back to hotel room read a book, and then sleep.
I have no idea why on holiday, I have no mood to blog.
tata.
UPDATE:
I can't wait for Gossip Girl season 2, which is coming out Sept 2.
YAY!
Nate hooked up with Vanessa, OMG!
But in the book, she was bald.
Anyways, I wanna watch season 1 again.
It's so dark outside, really scary.
At night, it's so dark you can't see your fingers.
Rendang is so relaxing, like all the troubles have melted away.
tata.
My parents and sis when down to the beach to play, I'm meeting them at the restaurant around 8.
I just said I don't want to 'spoil' my hair and I don't wanna bathe again.
Today woke up around 7am++, had breakfast and went snorkelling.
Almost all the corals were bleached, so sad :(
I took underwater pics and I'll develop then when I come back.
Then, came back and had such a huge lunch.
I don't think I can eat dinner.
Then, came back to hotel room read a book, and then sleep.
I have no idea why on holiday, I have no mood to blog.
tata.
UPDATE:
I can't wait for Gossip Girl season 2, which is coming out Sept 2.
YAY!
Nate hooked up with Vanessa, OMG!
But in the book, she was bald.
Anyways, I wanna watch season 1 again.
It's so dark outside, really scary.
At night, it's so dark you can't see your fingers.
Rendang is so relaxing, like all the troubles have melted away.
tata.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home