SCREWED UP
I feel like making lists, Im darn tired and I just need to rewind.
Best Tv Shows Ever:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Life With Derek
3. Drake & Josh
4. iCarly
5. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
6. Ellen DeGeneres Show
Best Books Ever:
You can prolly guess the first one already.
1. TWILIGHT Saga
2. Private Series
3. The Au Pairs
4. Princess Diaries
5. The A-List
Most of them are unexpected. I know ;D
Best Movies Ever:
1. All The James Bond movies.
2. All the Bourne shows.
3. Ocean's 11,12 and 13(So many hot guys, who could resist?)
4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith(Brangelina, what more could I say?)
5. Finding Nemo (The fishes are so bloody cute)
Hottest Guys Ever
1. Edward Cullen and all the Cullen siblings in Twilight and that includes Jasper.
2. Michael Phelps
3. Joe Jonas
4. Chace Crawford(Gossip Girl)
5. Drake Bell
6. Nick Jonas(I just think that he's cute)
TADA. now i need to find season 2 of Gossip Girl
UPDATE:
Making lists was bloody lame.
Let's call this person X.
She annoys the hell out of me and sometimes she just screws me up.
I don't really feel like typing what she has done cos I'm really effing tired to do it.
I'm trying my very best not to use F-words(you know what I mean), when I post.
But it doesn't come easy, my whole family grew up swearing and our most common word is 'shit'.
Yes, vulgar, I know.
Im effing tired right now but I don't feel like sleeping.
Counting that now is 12:20am, but I'll still count it was Wed, I'll have 4 days to complete my holiday homework , finish the screwed GeoSc crap, my Literature freeze frame and Home Econs coursework.
Is like going to school but worst.
Plus, there's revision to do.
Freaking out already, better like stop procrastinating.
Life sucks right now.
I need something to occupy me before I go to LaLa land.
tata
UPDATE:
Currently reading Pride and Prejudice, it's NICE.
It's just so touching that Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy will end up together in the end.
I feel like going on a shopping spree to Gap.
Was looking through some GG(Gossip Girl) photos and the whole cast(some actually) were modeling for Gap.
Chace looked freaking hot.
I was thinking if I own anything by Gap.
I do, but it was baby clothes.
You know those little jumpers, yeah those.
I FOUND SEASON 2 EPISODE 1, THANKS TO SIDEREEL. I LOVE SIDERELL, I LOVE SIDEREEL, I LOVE SIDEREEL, I LOVE SIDEREEL.
Now repeat after me, I LOVE SIDEREEL.
Im going crazy and tata.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home